Wednesday 15 September 2010

The stuff my dreams are made of


Summer is gone and I still haven't got one of those hats...or shoes...or dresses...but while grumpily getting myself ready for a whole different season, I can still dream of warmth, happiness and a care-free existence, all of them embodied by those see-through, ethereal hats, delicate, cobweb like fabrics and graceful parasols of the 20s. Come on, spider of my dream, do grow real!

It's been a little while since I put together this mood board, so I need to apologize a thousand times for not remembering all of the photograph sources. The ones I do remember are DearGoldenVintage on Etsy for the gold shoes and possibly 1860-1960 on Ebay for the cranberry dress, but really I am not sure about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment