Friday 12 August 2011

Summer Sale now on at Delia & Delia Vintage Apparel!


My etsy store is currently having a summer sale! There is something for everyone and a lot of things are reduced, between 10 and 30% (40% in one case!), regardless of their newness in the shop, so it's rather good if I may say so myself  :)(nothing like a bit of self promotion)!
Shipping prices are for recorded, signed for delivery; I can always offer you a better deal there if you prefer standard shipping, but bear in mind that, while a lot cheaper, it doesn't include compensation in those unfortunate cases where something gets damaged or lost in transit.
I leave you with some examples of reduced stock below, while the display on the right shows full price stock currently available in the store.







1 comment:

  1. Update: further reductions and items included since I posted this.

    ReplyDelete